Job Description:Cativa CBD is looking for Part-Time Sales Professionals to join our team. We are an emerging leader in the CBD industry, and we are looking for the BEST to join and grow with our organization. The sales opportunities in our market continues to grow! We want salespeople that are motivated, can build trust and establish rapport with a customer easily. We need a great brand ambassador that can identify the customer's needs to recommend the appropriate product. We are looking for an individual who wants to grow and accelerate their career with us and make money while doing so.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead generation through cold calling, in-person meetings, and existing personal connections
• Developing effective marketing and sales strategies to generate new business and assist in driving the growth of the company
• Consulting with all prospective clients regarding our services
• Minimum of 2-3 appointments per week need to be scheduled
• Continued follow up from cold calling
• Quoting, pricing and educating potential customers on CBD
• Prepare and conduct presentations for sales pitches
Qualifications and Skills:
1-2 years of successful service sales experience required (Pref selling services experience). Selling to products is a Plus. Must be familiar with entire sales process from the first point of contact to closing deals. Proven success in this line of work. Must be driven to always be better and committed to the personal/professional development. A proven track record of closing sales. A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations. Schedule availability to conduct appointments on many evenings and weekends. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivation and results orientation. Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
Email your resume to Ben Riley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Sales and Business Development.